We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, for marketing or promotional materials and other information that you have provided us with your own consent via email, signing up through our newsletter or other social media platforms.
1. You are consenting to receive updates and information on products and services that are available. The lawful basis for the processing of your personal data is therefore consent. Regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. The purpose of the processing is to provide you with the information you have requested.
3. We will communicate with you by email only unless you give us further consent, and ask us, to communicate by different means.
4. The emails are published by Amanda Paradine Career Coaching, which will store and process your data. We will initially store your email address and first and last name, but if you order products from us, use our services of give us additional information about yourself for any other reason, we might also store other relevant information, along with information on what products or services you have bought from us.
5. Your data will be retained until you tell us that you wish to withdraw your consent, but in accordance with data protection legislation, we may check with you from time to time that our records remain accurate and up-to-date. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link which will be at the bottom of every email we send or by sending us an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject box.
6. Your contact details (email, first and last names) will be shared with:
- Otherwise no data will be shared with a third party.
7. You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal data:
1. the right to be informed (which is what this privacy notice does)
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
9. You also have the right to be informed if a significant breach of data security occurs and this might post a high risk of adversely affecting individuals’ rights and freedom.
For more information about these rights, please click here.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we would never breach your trust by selling your personal and private information to 3rd parties. Our website is SSL protected.